WHAT TO EXPECT AT YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
In accordance with the guidelines set by our federal, state, and local government, we are planning on opening on May 4th, with strict sanitization and social distancing guidelines. We understand many have anxiety and fears regarding coming to the salon. Our plan to reopen takes into account all of those fears along with economic concerns. If you are comfortable with the guidelines we have set, we welcome you and look forward to serving you. Our safety protocols incorporate standards set by the TN State Board of Cosmetology, PBA and the CDC to mitigate the spread of infectious diseases, many of which we implemented in March prior to closing.
We understand that you want to get in soon, but please understand we are rebooking thousands of appointments and are calling/texting all of our clients. We are not accepting walk-ins at this time. If you would like an appointment, you are welcome to call, but be aware that we plan on being overwhelmed and may not be able to answer the phone for an undetermined amount of time. Feel free to leave a message and we will get back to you. If you will leave your name, contact info, and desired service and stylist, then we will get back to you. All appointments will be scheduled and confirmed ahead of time.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
Please bring your own mask. It is recommended/mandated by the State that clients should wear face masks to the extent possible while receiving services. We are hoping to have masks available for your purchase if you don’t currently have one, but we are dependant upon them shipping/arriving in time, so we recommend that you obtain one prior to your appointment. Please stay in your car until it is time for your appointment. We are diligently working to sanitize all touchpoints between every guest. Once your stylist is ready and their station is sanitized, we’ll attempt to text you and/or greet you at the door to have you sign a service waiver confirming you can answer “no” to the following questions:
Have you had a cough?
Have you had a fever?
Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- Please stay home if you are, or have been, ill. You may notify us if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment. We encourage all of our team to stay home if they have felt ill.
- All employees will have their temperature measured before work. Any employee registering a temperature above 99° will be sent home immediately.
- All employees will wear masks.
- Guests will also sign a waiver stating they have answered “no” to the following questions:
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- All guests must have on a mask/facial covering upon entering the salon. Please bring your own.
- We ask that you limit the belongings you bring into the salon. i.e. purses, large bags.
- Stations in our salons are typically just over 6 feet from the next. We will only take appointments/perform services while we can maintain at least 6 feet between guests.
- All stations, tools and shampoo bowls are sanitized with CDC-approved disinfectants between each guest.
- When shampooing or rinsing color, a clean towel will be placed over guests’ face.
- Our team washes their hands frequently, per the CDC guidelines of 20 seconds with soap, as well as between every guest and after removing gloves.
- Each guest will be given a fresh smock or cape to wear during services.
- All linens and towels are laundered after a single use.
- All hard surfaces like door handles, telephones and reception counters are disinfected frequently, based on traffic.
- We will no longer be serving beverages or offering magazines.
- There is no waiting permitted in the lobby areas. We will contact you when your stylist is ready for your appointment.
- You may still add gratuity to your credit card. Our salon associates will be sure your stylist receives your gratuity.
- We have markings on the floor of checkout areas designating safe spacing.
- We will minimize handing out any appointment cards, referral cards or other marketing materials. Please be sure to add any future appointments to your calendar.
- We will refrain from any contact greetings. We look forward to giving handshakes and hugs soon.
- Only those receiving services are allowed on the cutting floor. Parents to minors should wait in their cars.
- Our staff has been retrained on essential infection control and hand hygiene practice.
- If you would like to make a retail purchase, please ask for assistance to limit contact with retail shelves.
In keeping with these guidelines, and being closed for more than a month, we have limited appointment availability. We are diligently working to open stylists’ books and stagger appointments to allow social distancing in the salons. Please be patient. We look forward to serving you, safely.
We miss you and can’t wait to see you! Be safe!